September Webinar - Care Management: Highlighting Value in the Post-Acute Care Industry.
Free September Webinar:
Care Management consists of a multi-disciplinary team providing coordinated care for high risk patient populations. It requires identification, stratification and prioritization through technology and various interventions. Care Management goes across transitional care, episodic care and potential palliative care through engagement with the patient, caregiver, coaching, education, interdisciplinary communication and patient outreach. It is cost effective, practices non duplication of services and allows clinicians to provide optimal quality of care to achieve patient’s optimal wellness.
This webinar will highlight:
- What Care Management means
- Why it should be a focus of post-acute organizations
- The goals of Care Management
- The Role of Leadership
- Define what Risk Stratification is and highlight some methods
- Describe steps to take to implement Care Management in an organization
- Detail probable and potential outcomes of Care Management implementation
Thursday, August 30, 2018